Founder & Creative Director
Kim founded Orsanna to help people highlight their passions in a digital landscape. Kim lives in Conway, Arkansas.
Kim is a digital marketing expert with a specialty in content marketing and search engine optimization. As the founder of Orsanna and daughter of serial entrepreneurs, she’s been part of building business from the ground up for over twenty years. Kim knows what it means to bet the farm on a business venture and work every day doing what you love.
She also knows what business owners need from a digital marketing agency and that’s why Kim started Orsanna. Instead of focusing on pretty pixels, Kim brings true business acumen to online marketing and focuses on getting her clients the best results for their investment.
- 2010 Graduate of Hendrix College in English & French, with distinction
- Studied at Université de Paul-Valéry, Montpellier-III and is fluent in French
- Qualified Google Analytics Individual after passing rigorous Google-certified exams
- Featured on Search Engine Journal
- Past SEO expert for GoDaddy and the Pinterest Small Business program
- Former mentor for Arkansas' small business accelerator program, The Conductor